NIIGATA FURUSATO VILLAGE
Eat, See and Play the Best of Niigata!
Discover New Fun Every Time You Visit!
2307 Yamada, Nishi-ku, Niigata-shi, Niigata Prefecture 950-1101
Approximately 35 minutes by car from Niigata Airport, or take a bus from the Airport bound for Niigata Station and transfer.
Approximately 20 minutes by car from Niigata Station, or take a bus from the Niigata Station
- Traveling from the Kanto area, approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes from Tokyo to Niigata
- Traveling from the Osaka area, approximately 5 hours and 45 minutes from Osaka to Niigata via Hokuriku Shinkansen and transfer to a limited express train
- Traveling from the Fukushima area, approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes from Aizu Wakamatsu to Niigata via the rapid Ban'etsu-Sai Line.
Get off at Niigata Furusato-mura (Furusato Village) bus stop
- Traveling from Niigata Station, take the BRT Bandai-bashi Aoyama Line. Transfer at Aoyama to the Ono-Shirone line or Ajikata line and disembark at the Niigata Furusato-mura stop. (Approximately 40 to 80 minutes).
By Water Bus
- Shinanogawa Water Bus has regular service departing from Toki Messe. (approximately 50 minutes)
Approximately 5 minutes from Kurosaki IC. Take National Route 8 toward Nagaoka, Furusato Village is on the left side before Niigata Nippo's building.
- On the Kan'etsu-Hokuriku Expressway from the Kanto and Kansai areas, exit at the Niigata-Nishi IC and take the route via Kurosaki IC
- On the Ban'etsu Expressway from the Fukushima area, exit at the Niigata-Chuo IC and take the route via Meike IC.
* Visitors are asked not to park in parking lots for nearby commercial facilities.